Craft Show Booth Display Ideas

Friday, April 29, 2011

Stitching, stitching, stitching! 


Excitedly preparing for the amazing Crafty Wonderland craft show event next weekend. Luckily, I've got my team set in action: husband tackling the signage and credit card situation, little brother constructing my shelves & display tree (can't wait to share that!), family stepping in to watch Jack for the afternoon, and neighbor giving me the much needed extra time.  I hope to post a few sneak peek photos soon! It's been a long time since I had my own craft fair booth so in addition to re-reading the guest post from Kitty Baby Love's Craft Show Tips from last year, I peeked around and found fantastic displays with repurposed items.
Vintage Suitcase display from Needlebook via IndieFixx

Window Shutters from Miniature Rhino via Charlotte's Fancy

Vintage Stand from Something's Hiding Here

Charming Glass Jars from Dwell Deep via Charlotte's Fancy

Vintage Suitcase and Box Display from Lockette

Frame Display via Craft Show Designs

 Repurposed fruit baskets, from Chez Sucre Chez via Charlotte's Fancy


Any craft show tips or booth photos to share? I would really love to see/hear about them, do share!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Would love to republish this on our website, CraftCritique.com during Crafty Business Week! Great info for our readers and increased exposure for you. Please email me if you would like more information. Thanks!
Simone Collins
Executive Editor
Craft Critique
simone@craftcritique.com

Linda said...

Great ideas! These are great inspiration. I will have to keep my eyes open for these types of displays for my quilt patterns! Thanks!

punkychewster said...

yay! thanks for this post! it's given me some ideas. i have a craft fair coming up very soon and i realised i need to start thinking about the display!