11/02/08: We've got a winner over here :) Random.org provided the lucky number & CheriPie is the lucky gal who will received this little gem. Congrats to her & thanks to all the entrants!
October just got a whole lot sweeter! Christa, from SewGoodFabric has sent me this bundle of Amy Butler's new Daisy Chain fabric to give away to one lucky winner!
She has generously included 4 half yard cuts- 2 yards in total of Butler's new floral prints in olives, creams, forest, teals, and spring greens. In my opinion, these are some of the best Butler designs to date & Christa is oh-so-sweet for giving them away. These prints would make lovely anythings!
Christa is also having an amazingly tempting sale in her shop that you'd be a fool to miss. Plus to top it all off, she reminds you what shopping on Etsy is all about; personable, prompt, & sells incredible fabric.
How to win:
- Check out SewGoodFabric's shop & choose one fabric you like
- Come back & report here which fabric you like the best AND what you would like to make (or have made) with it
- Be sure to include your email address if it's not on your blog profile or your profile is not published
- Extra entries? Blog & link to this post- come back & tell me about it! Check out my shop as well & comment with an item that would make a great gift for someone you know
- Wait on pins & needles until Midnight November 2nd when the giveaway ends
- Open to US & Canada residents only
- Complete entries accepted...the others well, they're deleted
- The winner will be contacted via email & posted here on the quiltish blog
- Winner will be chosen at random, no favorites over here