Hard Workin' Man - Meet My Most Trusted & Handsome Employee

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I wish I could say I do it all. But, we all know behind every successful woman there's a good man...oh, wait, is that right? Anyway, I'd love to introduce Mark, also known as my husband, Jack's daddy, and in general, a creative genius. His titles extend even further as he often 'works' for Quiltish- assuming the roles of Treasurer, Chief Business Development Officer, Marketing Executive, Chief Technology Officer (though I've taken on quite a bit of this daunting job, thank you very much!) and Official Cheerleader.

Of course, this hunk is kept busy with his full-time job at an ad agency where he pretty much comes up with all the good ideas (hee, hee) but I appreciate the spare moments he contributes to Quiltish to crunch numbers, offer his business perspective, create my shop banner, and give me his unwavering support!

So thanks Mark! We'll see what we can do about that promotion you've been asking about...