Hello, Love. 10 Things I Love on Etsy

Friday, February 13, 2009

To celebrate the mood of love brought on by Valentine's Day (tomorrow!) I thought I'd share 10 items I heart on Etsy.... a screen shot of my favorites! Some of them have sold (though they may be currently available again in their shops) but a little window-shopping is good for the soul..
Items By Row:


  • Oh so modern Tree Print by Joom
  • Uber Cute Dino Toy by TheWillowTree
  • Forest Friends Notecards from one of my fave shops-ever- LittleBrownPen
  • Yahoo for Vegetarians...I love this little necklace from Julep115
  • Happy Trails tile... one of the best goodbyes...by TileSmile
  • Custom Pet Portrait. I am so buying this someday. It's from the lovely shop, MissCrowland
  • Have to love stationery for the boys, especially these rockets by SweetGrassPrints
  • Oh, how I wanted this puppet for Little Jack from NiftyKidStuff. I waited too long!
  • This beauty is as close as I'll get to the real thing for awhile. NaturelsArt
  • One of my very first Etsy purchases from one of my all-time favorite artists & shops.... Creative Thursday ....this print is now hanging above Jack's crib