Well, Hello September!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Countdown is on....6 more days of being 29. Obviously, I plan on saying I'm 29 for a long time to come. I mean, come on, have you seen my picture? I still look 17...but not in a good way! Anyhow, I'm not too worried about age...but this time of year is always a little melancholy- with the waning of summer & start of the school year & new beginnings (though, now I'm just a little teary for NOT having a classroom!) So, what does this girl consider the best pick-me-up? Fabric, of course! Luckily, I had a fall a wholesale order to use as an excuse ;)

So last week I clicked on over to Fabricworm, who has the absolute best selection in fabrics & ordered me up a few! I also picked up the Orange Park Slope fabric by Erin McMorris from Sew Into You that I've had my eye on for awhile...because, I really just can't get enough of orange. really.

New fabrics include: Riley Blake Circles, Ugly Duckling & Walk in the Woods by Lizzy House, Echino The Woods by Etsuko Furuya (love the little deer!) and Paisley Earth by Valori Wells.

These will be perfect for my new frame pouches & wristlets!

Then, as if that's not exciting enough, I peeked in on Fabricworm's blog today & see she's previewing her own fabric collection! What the heck? How can I possibly feed this addiction? I am so impressed...and anxious to order.....

1 comment :

Red Red Completely Red said...

Wow, gorgeous fabrics! Love the ugly ducking!