Quiltish Open House - Lovely Little Invites

Sunday, November 08, 2009



Ok, so I think I'm addicted to planning things, jotting stuff down on the calendar, & now hosting events! I used to be more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of gal, but maybe after having a child this sort of thing happens. Because if I don't plan...maybe all the good times will pass me by?

Anyhow, I decided to open up my sewing room (and the rest of the house really) and host a Quiltish Open House later this month for friends, neighbors & family. People can browse all my handiwork & make purchases for things they just can't live without. So with this spirit of party planning I found these charming invites from PerideauDesigns while browsing Etsy. The shop is delicious & filled with lovely, papery things. Cheers!