Wait A Minute!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Now that all my holiday orders are sewn, packaged & shipped off to their destinations I'm full speed ahead on crafting a few items for our home & family... Of course, it is a little last minute (but when is it not?!) and you know what they say about lateness & neverness. Here's a few last minute projects & gifts...

Jack & I raided my sewing basket to create this little tree- he enjoyed choosing the fun little bits & smooshing them on to the gluey spots.

Just finished this little crayon roll to tuck inside Jack's stocking - blue & orange, of course. {Two great crayon cozy tutorials : from Chocolate on My Brain and Skip to My Lou}

Used extra bits of eco-felt from my Christmas birds to make these little garlands. Cut gobs of felt circles & sewed them together leaving about an inch gap in between.

A round-up of free printable pdfs from Going Home to Roost - tons of last minute gift ideas!