Winter Wonderland

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So I had planned on sharing a preview of Valentine's Day lovelies but this little snowstorm came through & gave us an unexpected happy diversion to our day...so I just have to share! Please note- if you're from back East or anywhere else that gets regular amounts of snow, please don't laugh at our teensy amount of powder :) Trust me, I know serious snowfall- we spent two years in Boston! But now with a curious toddler even a little bit seems a lot more magical!

Looking out our backyard

I love this bend in the road

Our front walkway. I think this one looks like those black & white photos where they edit in some color.



1 comment :

buffalojoe said...

Great photos, thanks for sharing some of the scenic side of snow with those of us that aren't blessed with it!