Announcement - Quiltish at Powell's

Friday, April 09, 2010

So super excited to share that many of my items are now available at Powell's Books in Portland, Oregon. Ever been to this magical place? As described on it's website- "Powell's City of Books is a book lover's paradise, the largest used and new bookstore in the world." It truly is that.

And now (!) in the gift area you will find a few Quiltish lovelies; Snap Card Cases, Zipper & Pencil Pouches, and Baby Bibs. What can say? I'm thrilled to bits!

Have I enticed you to visit Portland now?


More newness:





8 comments :

Pili said...

Wow, that's great! Big congrats!

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Congratulations!
Love the new butterfly fabric!

Live a Colorful Life said...

I am super enticed to come to Portland. LOVE Powell's. Congratulations!!

Julie said...

So very exciting! Congrats Allisa! And I have to say that I absolutely LOVE that wristlet clutch!

allisa jacobs said...

thanks for all the happy words! i really appreciate it....it's wonderful to share this excitement with everyone.
xoxo

Needles And Ewe said...

Congrats!
I love the Azalea Garden fabric.

Brandon Cline-Jones said...

Congratulations, that is so, so awesome!! What a wonderful place to showcase your craftiness! Love, R

Shannon said...

On congratulations!!! That is just FANTASTIC. I wish you the best of luck!

And yes. I totally want to visit Portland. We drive through a couple times a year but never stop.