Missing- The Search for Kyron Horman

Friday, June 11, 2010

MISSING: Kyron Horman

Any information about his whereabouts please call:
503-261-2847

My blog space is usually reserved for fabric & loveliness & bits of happiness....but this story troubles me deeply. In fact, I find myself thinking of 7 year-old Kyron, missing now for a week, several times daily. I pray & check the news for updates & at times, have found myself in tears.

Kyron went missing from his school last Friday morning. His disapearance pulls at my heart and I cannot even imagine the desperation felt by his family. Perhaps it's the same sweetness I see in my own young son....
in any case, I'm hoping thought that by adding his photo we can increase the awareness of this case.







4 comments :

happy zombie said...

I've been thinking about posting too, Allisa - I'm so glad you did!! This just breaks my heart. Seeing all of his parents at the news conference shook me to the core. I can't even imagine.

I can't stop thinking about Kyron. I'm not giving up hope. The outpouring of love and effort from the entire state (and CA and WA too) is so beautiful. My son will be there searching tomorrow and Sunday with the the Clatsop County Sheriff's Office... we keep saying we hope he doesn't have to go - because Kyron will be found - but still so very happy my son will be out there helping. I feel so helpless - as we all do!

Amber said...

oh this just breaks my heart! I have a seven year old little guy too and can't imagine what this mom must be going through! Will keep them all in my prayers!

Julie said...

This is so terrible. I can't even imagine how his parents must be feeling. I hope he is found safe and sound and soon.

Theresa111 said...

My sis lives in Portland. I'll ask her to pray for him as well.