Fabulous Find: Rosa Pomar

Friday, July 16, 2010

So excited to have stumbled across the lovely designer, Rosa Pomar. She keeps an endearing blog & I lost myself in exploring her quilting, crafts, photos, and sewn projects.

Her writing is in Portuguese (which I think makes it fun to try & decipher!) or you can use the 'google translate' option up top.  One of the best bits- she sells her handmade creations & designs on her online shop, RetroRosaria
Her Crafting posts are a definite must read


                            
Peek into her Quilting posts - innovative & inspiring

Known well for her sweet dolls


I'm in love with all this goodness! Have you happened upon a charming little discovery lately?

1 comment :

Live a Colorful Life said...

I'll check her out for sure. Lovely photography too--and that always pulls me in.