Happy Weekend

Friday, September 10, 2010

                                                             {{photo courtesy of Awakes }}


What a happy week it's been! I really appreciate all the birthday wishes & bits of wisdom. In fact, so much so, we're going to keep on celebrating this weekend with a little family getaway!

Everyone had such kind & thoughtful messages. Here's a few birthday wisdoms I especially loved:

-Everything is better with cupcakes!

-A friend from the Netherlands says life begins at 40 in Europe...Be SO European!

-Soak up as much as you can and just live in the moment, the day is yours!

-Now that I have a daughter I have learned to appreciate them [birthdays]even more because her excitement to singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles is priceless!

-My grandmother always said that you got to eat whatever you wanted on your birthday and that you didn't need to apologize to anybody!

-Spend it with people you love

 -DONT skip your cake
 
Brilliant! All these little bits made my day extra cheery & kept me from crying....like I do every year ;)
 
And for the giveaway, congrats to Carina- lucky number 19! Keep an eye out for a little message about your goodies!
 
                                                Have a lovely weekend!