Holiday Wreath Tutorial Round-Up

Thursday, November 04, 2010


Last year I was obsessed with garlands and this time around I'm determined to make a wreath or two. I'm thinking of whipping up something with thick twine & maybe a bit of white. Here's some lovelies I found while browsing for inspiration!

top to bottom, left to right
Fabric & Ribbon Autumn Wreath found at Beautiful Mess
Felt Rosie Wreath from Pretty Poppy
Green Gourd Wreath from Better Homes & Gardens
Modern Natural Wreath also from Better Homes & Gardens
Book Page Wreath from Living with Lindsay
Nut Wreath from Martha Stewart Living


Hope everyone is having a lovely week & November is off to a great start!

4 comments :

Imene said...

Lovely list. Thank you for the inspiration!

Pili said...

Lovely ideas!

Unknown said...

Great Ideas! I just made wreath yesterday and now I want to make another

barelymeasured said...

how festive! thanks for the inspiration!