Love - New Items Just in Time for Valentine's Day

Friday, January 07, 2011

Just a quick little post to share some little lovelies I've created for Valentine's Day in mind.....I was inspired by bare, simple, & modern. 

Cosmetic Bag, Love. Embroidered my handwriting onto zipper pouch. Love. It's that simple. 

Zipper Pouch Heart Garden - Imagined what it means to grow love. My simple little embroidered thought.


Made these two little pillow hearts inspired after making my husbands Christmas ornament......handwritten "love" embroidered on linen in pink & red. Coordinating red & pink backs. 


I'm also envisioning a pillow with two lovebirds on it...though still deciding on the materials. Linen? Muslin? Embroidery?  Hmmmm.....




{tomorrow I'll be sharing the drawstring bags I made & hand stamped for Jack's party, woo hoo!} 

2 comments :

Pili said...

I love those heart pillows! So lovely!

Jaros Designs said...

So sweet!