Valentines Finds in Red and Aqua

Monday, February 07, 2011


Hello, Happy Monday! 
Feeling especially bright & sunny today. In a strange way I love Mondays....they're always a chance to start fresh. I've got lots on my to-do list, including working on Jack's robot Valentines (orange of course!) and making new purses for the shop. But until then, I thought I'd scoop up some of my finds over the last week & share. Lovely, aren't they? I love Valentine's Day minus the pink and add the blue.  


{left column}
Paper Fortune Cookie - Imeondesign
Long Haul Valentine's Card - Paper Parasol
Statement Necklace - LolliKnot
Love Photograph - Awakes


{right column}
Heart House - The Little Red Door
Wood Love Sign - Oh Dier
Wood Hearts - Old New Again
Fabric Bouquet - Bedouin



Smooch!  Here's to a smashing week!

2 comments :

Laura Beth said...

sweet collection of items! love that color combination as well. :)

thelittlereddoor said...

gorgeous little valentines, thanks so much doll!