Custom Orders - A Bit of This and That

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One thing I really enjoy doing is taking custom orders! I love hearing ideas from buyers & working it through to create something new. Many times it's a fabric request or a simple add-on but other times it's a little trickier. I think I enjoy these kind of orders because there's always a bit of a story behind them....whether they're for bridesmaids, a yearly girlfriend get-together, or a treat for themselves, hearing that little window behind the purchase adds a lot of fulfillment to the whole process. Here's a few custom orders I completed this month: 

{ps. will be taking custom orders for the next couple weeks, then I'll need to take a break from the requests to focus on getting ready for baby-  hooray!) 


Hoop Handle Bag in Linen- So happy with this, may need to add another to the shop! I also included a zipper interior pocket- one of my favorite parts of bag-makings...it's like magic ;) 

Custom Bridesmaid Set in Reds & Pinks
Clutch Set- gifts for a girl's weekend away {how fun!}
List Organizer in my new favorite fabric, so glad a customer request this color!


what special projects have you been working on this month? 

1 comment :

Live a Colorful Life said...

fun to look at your custom orders, and the photography is stunning, as always!