Bits of Newness

Friday, May 13, 2011

Adding a bunch of new lovelies to my shop! Lots of bags and clutches.....everything listed is ready to ship throughout the month of May. I'll then be putting things on hold a bit to welcome baby!

this is my new favorite fabric to work with, so summery!

keeping one of these beauties for myself ;) 

this is the most charming print up close

love the vintage feel.... 

more chambray goodness 
leaves me dreaming of vacation.....
bliss. 
impressionist painting anyone? 

3 comments :

Live a Colorful Life said...

These are all so cute!

Monika-icoulddothis.blog said...

Lovely, and so lovely colors.
I just found your blog through IHOD and it looks like I have a long night... I feel like I have to read everything what is here :)

jessica // union shore said...

so cute!! that first clutch is adorable!!