I Heart Mollie Makes!

Monday, December 19, 2011


Goodness me! Mollie Makes included Rise and Shine, my ebook for creative entrepreneurs, in Issue 9!  This magazine is seriously one of my most favorite- and not just because they had super sweet things to say about my book and handbags or because they included one of my frame purses in the September issue (!) but because this magazine is filled to the brim with awesomeness for makers. Really. 


Now, off to enjoy my celebratory mint hot chocolate! Care to join me?  xo


{update: thanks to my lovely readers for asking more about this awesome magazine- it's a newer, London-based publication available in select US stores...they have a charming blog too! http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/ }



4 comments :

Danielle Renee said...

Is this a online magazine? I've never heard of them before.

allisa jacobs said...

Danielle-
It's a newer magazine available in England & in many select stores in the States. Thanks for asking, I'll be sure to post a link!

Dotty said...

I thought I recognised your name when I read that in Mollie Makes, but I haven't had chance to investigate it further. well done:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle - I got your blog address from the MM article so thought that I'd call in for a look :OD I agree- great mag x