Wonderland

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Whew. 
It's been a busy/crazy/happy week filled with lots of merry making and cold sunshine....and me sewing my little heart out at ridiculous hours of the day. 


And I love it! 


Today, I'm headed off to Crafty Wonderland, the only craft show I do. After reminding myself of my own craft fair tips from last time and packing it all up, we're on our way! 


The shop is bare (naked!) for now but I'll be reopening tomorrow night for a little last minute shopping (psst: if you're looking for some last minute gifts, sign up to receive my newsletter for a little last minute sales event coming up...)  


And then, I'll be winding down to prepare and enjoy in family festivities....with a 3 year-old and a baby, this year is positively magical!


newness....one of a kind lovelies taking to the show today. 

the before...

card cases - box one of two

poppy production

poppy party!

 packing up....


Look forward to sharing more photos of the show later...and maybe even a few via twitter while I'm there. 


here's a glimpse of the fun - little brother watching big brother, waiting for his turn :) 


Happy weekend!
xo

1 comment :

Danielle Renee said...

I hope you sell a ridiculous amount of your bags and wallets at the show! I look forward to looking at the pictures of the event.