Do More...

Monday, February 27, 2012


Here's a big burst of color and inspiration to start off the week! 


Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. We sure did- packed up the car with snacks and went for a long drive out in the country (have I ever mentioned this is one of my all time favorite things to do?), walked the local trail that the winds through a historic barn and farm, boxed up odd and ends around the house (you know, to be prepared :), played castle again & again (Jack makes me the queen every time, good boy!), checked out the museum of science (our go-to place for Jack, the budding engineer) and enjoyed some minty hot chocolate by the fire.  



Looking forward to this week...I've got my coffee and am ready to start checking things off my list! Who's with me?  Cheers to a fantastically productive and rewarding week!  xo