Birthday Weekend in Photos

Monday, September 10, 2012


Whew. Back from a super fun trip to Central Oregon, one of my most favorite places! Thanks to my husband for planning such an amazing birthday weekend :) 
Here's a few glimpses from our adventures! Starting with the top photo, which is actually on our way out of town. I thought it was hilarious because it shows the true expressions of all us. Me: so gosh darn happy!  Hubby: a little over the shenanigans of two boys.  Luke: cranky baby.  Jack: deliriously excited to be on vacation! 

fun little bike ride along the Deschutes River
Mama Bird, Baby Bird. Visit to the High Desert Museum. 
Love this statue. One of my favorite pieces of artwork...I visit it every time :) 
Native American design inspiration...
Sisters Brewing Company. Love this coffee shop. 

Ribbon Jubilee at the Stichin Post. A must stop. 
Embroidery Goodness also at the Post
Community, spontaneous chalk artwork in Bend
Ah. My attempt at a glamour shot! Although I really don't care for photos of myself,  the husband did a great job capturing demure, happy me....I needed a new headshot. 

And on our way out of town, a forest fire very close. Amazing + scary + eerie +  beautiful all at once. 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I look forward to sharing some creative spaces from other folks soon! xo