New designs + One Day Pre Holiday Sale!

Thursday, October 18, 2012


Here's your chance to start holiday shopping early!


You know, earlier this week I revised my 'about me' page and it made me realize one of the joys I've found is the opportunity to create things people will treasure...and I hope you do! The shop is stocked up with lots of organizers, card cases, cosmetic bags, and clutches - perfect for moms, friends, sisters & teachers.  Remember, my signature poppy brooches can be pinned on anything, so when you order a bag with a flower it's like two gifts together.  A lot of the bags also feature my very own fabric designs (like all of these here) - which I'm so excited to finally share. 

For today only, Thursday October 18th, enjoy 25% off your entire purchase (including custom fabric requests, excluding bridal orders) with code GOODNESS in the shop until 12:00pm PST. 

Have a lovely day, 
Allisa