Good Stuff - Week in Photos

Thursday, November 15, 2012


Popping in to say hello & share some of the good stuff going on - never mind that I just realized Thanksgiving is actually next week!

Using my Lagoon Chevron fabric, I created a super adorable baby blanket for my friend in DC. At first I planned on a quilt, but found this ultra soft organic fleece & used that for the back instead. I'm planning on make a wall quilt with this fabric too, stitching along the arrows....


Whipped up this tote for my little sister, similar to the designs I first started creating in my shop (nearly five years ago, gasp!)  It was so popular on Facebook, I'm thinking of offering it again! 
Worked on new fabric designs, like this Matisse-inspired beauty - I developed a painterly texture that gives it a whole new dimension. Hopefully it will be in my Spoonflower shop soon. I was so happy with it, I just about cried. That's how I am ;)  


Lots of custom embroidery for cosmetic bags going on, like this one in gray & red.  I really do think these make the best gifts. I've always loved seeing an "A" on something just for me. 



Developing some new pleated clutches. Not quite ready but I'm loving this Monaco Blue shade, the pleats make the color pop. I think it needs a flower though ;) 

First holiday cup of the season for me! A lovely morning out with my soy latte. Mmm.  Just what I needed to face yesterday