Good Things - New Clutches and Such

Thursday, January 10, 2013

allisa jacobs wedding clutch
 Hello! Heading into the new year with lots of goodness coming to the shop. New clutches, new fabrics, and new designs. I've somehow been more productive than ever (let's now jinx that...) - here's a few bits of recent goodness:

(in the comments, I'd love to hear what you've been making this year!)

New ribbon clutches, love these.

A custom checkbook cover I whipped up for a local bank who is featuring me in their local business spotlight! (Portlanders, come check out my table at the Umpqua Bank on Barnes Rd!)  

allisa jacobs wedding clutch setallisa jacobs wedding clutch set
Pretty pleated clutch sets

allisa jacobs bags
custom order in grey

allisa jacobs personalized embroidery bags

I especially loved creating these jewel toned embroidered bags, such a pretty combo!

Looking forward to getting more ideas in my head out there on fabric & into bags. I'd love to hear what you've been making & planning!