Emerald At Home - Fresh Finds for the Weekend

Saturday, March 09, 2013

home decor finds in emerald

Hello & happy weekend! We've got sunny skies here in Portland and it definitely feels like spring. I love this time of year ... the chance for a fresh start. Been working on a few projects around the house and am in the mood to spruce things up around here! Wanted to share a few finds I discovered, and in the spirit of the pantone, they're all in tones of emerald (check out the emerald color inspiration board guest post from this week too). 

Oh, and let me say, I really appreciate all the wonderful words & comments from my post earlier this week sharing why I make. And I love hearing what drives you all as well :) 

I am officially in love with all of the shops featured above - it's talent galore! 

Bowl by Studio LorierColor Block Pillow by Jillian Rene DecorWatercolor Print by Louise Art StudioTea Towels by Lauren Alison