We Are Infinitely More....

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello! Wanted to share this gorgeous print I discovered at Thirty Handmade Days. It's a lovely reminder and for me, sort of what I needed to hear. Funny, it sort of corresponded with our church service this past Sunday, so I'm really taking it to heart ;)  Lots more words of wisdom over on my pinterest inspiration board, stop on by!

While I'm here, thought I'd share a few new things I have in the shop:

allisa jacobs clutch
love this print!
portfolio organizer
portfolio organizer in black & white chevron
allisa jacobs cosmetic bag
cosmetic bag in my own print, loving teal!

color block clutch purse
color block clutch purse 
portfolio organizer
portfolio organizer, can't get enough of this print!


Working on the finishing touches to the holiday tree pillows, can't wait to bring these back to share!