Bloom Where You Are Planted

Thursday, March 06, 2014


via shayla lillian


Spring is almost here, I love this feeling of hope and newness. Right now, I have so many ideas and plans I could just burst. Lots of thoughts for my shop but also forging new directions. It can all be a bit overwhelming though too. 

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time on pinterest (ok, more than usual...) - it's a bit of 'therapy' but also helps me focus on things I love as seek out clarity for all these ideas swirling about. I think I've created some really pretty boards & come take a peek

Another bit of fun news... my little gold chevron bag made it's way into the pages of Southern Living for a write up on red carpet looks inspired by Reese Witherspoon (who, I might add, has been a favorite of mine for so long - since her Man on the Moon days, anyone remember this movie??). We know Reese loves her monograms so they photoshopped her initials on the bag, which made it a teensy bit less 'mine', but still exciting.