New Organizers & Journals

Wednesday, June 25, 2014


So this past weekend my littlest boy turned three, I usually am so bittersweet about them getting bigger, but Luke's laugh and excitement make it impossible for my motherly sobs to dampen any party. That, along with the end of the school year marked a serious need for celebration around here. I'm talking ice cream and a road trip and movies and a preschooler soccer party and a trip to the high desert. Amidst all the celebrations I managed to kick my own behind in the studio to finally finish up a few new organizers for the shop - a pretty floral and a whimsical southwestern inspired print. 
One thing I love about my organizers is that they work great with so many things (kindles, maybooks, notepads...) but I must say, it makes me really happy to see them paired with these gorgeous journals from Patton Prints. She creates the best journals with powerful verses & quotes which slip right into my portfolios. Perfection!