The Inspired Wedding - New Book Sneak Peek

Wednesday, October 22, 2014






Over the last few years, I’ve been lucky to work with Emma Arendoski as a vendor through her lovely wedding site, Emmaline Bride. During this time, I’ve gotten to know her a bit through our conversations and am always inspired by the mark she makes on the wedding industry. When I heard she was writing another bridal planning book, I knew it was going to be a beauty.

And boy, was I right! I’m thrilled to share a little peek into that new book, The Inspired Wedding: Seven Handcrafted Themes for Your Big Day, which just launched last month!  

While reading The Inspired Wedding it felt a little like being out to coffee with Emma herself.  Over a soy latte, she was there sharing pretty pictures and bits of inspiration. This book combines her signature conversational style with beautifully curated wedding photographs and handcrafted details to create a book that brimming with ideas. It's truly an honor to have one of my bridesmaid clutches included in this gem (p. 150).

Organized by different themes including Romantically Vintage, Urban Chic, Boho Style, and my favorite, Farmhouse Rustic, Emma offers more than just an overall vision but all the tips and details to pull it off. Honestly, while flipping through the pages, I couldn’t help but feel a pang of envy, wishing I had this book (or Emma for that matter) when planning my wedding ten years ago. Although we had a general concept for our country garden nuptials, not everything fit together. Sure, I can laugh about it now, but what I wouldn’t give for a second chance to change up those groomsmen's ties or offer a pretty handmade bridesmaid gift.

This is where The Inspired Wedding comes in, Emma artfully outlines various wedding themes and provides specific suggestions for details, including where to purchase featured items. I love her “Good to Know” section which includes tried and true advice any bride would be lucky to read.



Aren't these photographs gorgeous? Told you it's a gem! You can scoop up on your own copy of The Inspired Wedding here!