Glancing Back and Looking Ahead

Friday, January 09, 2015


credit: juliet grace design


We're already 9 days into january and I'm just now looking ahead to the new year. I think it took me that long to recover from the holiday crazy goodness along with celebrating the 7 years we've had sweet jack, our new year's baby. Who has all of a sudden begun to think of himself as a teenager. Oh my. 

2014 brought with it many new things for me along with a good dose of humility and wisdom. There were some tears and cheers… and I'm already feeling stronger because of it. My shop took a few twist & turns and I'm still humbled and awed by it's success (thank you!). 

Here's a few highlights: 

Looking Ahead:
  • Working towards being mindful of each moment, each choice
  • Currently working on an updated, revised, and cooler edition of my ebook, Rise & Shine 
  • Planning new, typography related bags and pouches
  • Sketching out new sewing patterns to have up in the shop
  • Exploring opportunities in the education field & working with kids with disabilities again. 
  • Embracing my bravery because I think I'm going to need a lot of it. 

Happy wishes for a year filled with love, laughter, and joy! 

xoxo