Color Me Happy

Sunday, September 27, 2009



Picked up some bold & bright embroidery thread today. Just loved the colors. I've been kind of mixing & matching colors lately...my most common method? Crayons with Jack. He's so into coloring lately, not coloring books really....but blank white pages & fills them with very precise & detailed curly-cue circles. He becomes quite focused & choosy with his colors. In any event it's rekindled my love for crayolas & got me interested in looking up & bookmarking color charts. I've found them handy when mixing colors for quilts, naming items in my Etsy shop, or finding just the right descriptor for that 'green' fabric- hello celadon, moss, & fern.



{Image Credit: hessler.com }


{Imade credit: Roger Cortesi}


{Image credit: Martha Stewart Living}



{Image Credit: www.andolscreek.com DMC chart}