Random Saturdayness

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Saturday! Oh how I love Oregon- the sun is shining & it's crisp & clear. Perfect. But how can I possibly stay inside to sew? Oh well. Here are a few things I picked up this week...but they'll have to wait for a rainy day!


Momo fabric I found on sale at the Pine Needle while Jack & I gallivanted around Lake Oswego


Random Christmas bird fabric that I loved at first sight, thinking holiday pillows but not sure...

Robert Kaufman Kona in Charcoal Gray that I've spied for awhile now plus a lovely thick & grainy muslin I picked up from my supply trip to Joann's (oh how I wish someone would buy out that store & instill some customer service....but I guess basic finds like these keep me coming back...)


And this spunky package was waiting for me at the post office...direct from Hong Kong, I wish my mailers were as happy as these!

1 comment :

Live a Colorful Life said...

How random is that bird fabric actually? Like, can it still be found?? I love it!