Countdown is on.....Quiltish Birthday Sale!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Well, here it goes. Last few hours of my roaring 20's! I'm looking at this birthday as one of accomplishment....thinking back on all the amazing things I've experienced & achieved in 30 years. Every now & then a little sadness & nostalgia creeps in & I think, holy hell I'm getting old. But overall I'm just very thankful I've been blessed with the life I have and have enjoyed it for this long. Here's to 30 more. and 30 more after that!

::BIRTHDAY SALE:: Hello 3-0! Celebrate my 30th birthday by enjoying 30% OFF orders of $30 or more in my Etsy shop (before shipping) on Monday September 7th. Just write 'happy birthday' in notes to seller & savings will be refunded via PayPal. Yay!


p.s. here's a gorgeous photo my husband took this weekend in Sunriver. Wouldn't you know the end of the rainbow is at the horse stables. Plus Jack & Mark beside me. It's like my own personal heaven.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning!!

Hey- chica, you need a follow button!

http://keepsmeinstitches.blogspot.com