Autumn Leaves Print - Jack's Masterpiece

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I love this print/picture/creation! In my quest to think of crafts that Jack can complete with some independence, stamps seemed just the thing Anyhow, I drew the tree free hand (which is why it's all mishapen) but I'm sure there is a lovely naked tree template out there somewhere. Then, I set Jack free with the leaf stamps (well as free as I'd let a toddler with ink :) He loved it! The best bit- in addition to his genuine interest- was that we were able to have a bit of a conversation about it - he used the words "leaf" and "tree" and "fall" (as in fall off).

I'm proud as punch & thinking of framing this beauty!


I went a bit wild with the camera settings....here's some (what I think are) interesting photo alterations: