This & That - A Few New Quiltish Items

Thursday, October 15, 2009

{{{This is my afternoon post. Shared Jack's masterpiece this morning }}}

Gearing up to move into a new home this weekend, excited for the challenge... moving with a toddler a kitty... in the oregon rain. "Move?" You might ask... well yes, it was a wee bit unexpected but I think it falls under the category of 'when one door closes, another opens,' (quite literally in this case!) . Anyhow, it's not far & I think we'll be much happier there. Can't wait to get settled in & set up my sewing room (or as I sometimes call it, "a studio" when I like to feel a little more important. wink.)

I did just notice however, that I haven't shown any recent items added to my shop so here they are! {{{including some holiday items...so watch out if you're not ready for red & green yet!}}}






1 comment :

Live a Colorful Life said...

Cute, cute bibs! I'm always ready for red and green. Good luck with the move this weekend. First order of business: definitely settle into your sewing studio. Yep, studio!