Halloween Garland a la Paper Crave

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I had a massive Halloween craft session prepared for Jack Bear this weekend, but given the multiple meltdowns yesterday (both his & mine!) I only managed to complete this spooky Halloween Garland I found over at PaperCrave. But I shouldn't say "only," it's just perfect. Best part? It was a freebie & cinch to complete! I printed out spare sheets for Jack to color while I cut out the owl/bat/pumpkin/skull & threaded the pieces. Thinking his finished ghoulish illustrations strung from branches would make a great hanging mobile. It was really rewarding making something with him...and I think it's is a hit- he walks by and points and laughs. I've got a few more projects planned for this week, I'll post how they go! ps. this last photo is from me messing with the camera...looks kind of spooky no?

2 comments :

Julie said...

So very cute, might have to make one with the kids at our house!

daisyfleur said...

Great banner - fun & spooky!