Holiday Gift Picks - For Mother Dear

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lovely gift ideas for Mom - a few from my shop & a few I've found browsing Etsy! They'd look wonderful paired together, don't you think? Maybe gorgeous earrings tucked inside an embroidered clutch....

{{Other Gift Guides: Gift Picks for the Wee Ones }}



With:
Driftwood Hanging Mason Jar Vase ($33.50) from Post Road Vintage ( I love everything in this shop. Truly. hint, hint)

Babette Earrings in Periwinkle & Citrine ($24) from Lost & Fawned (lovely, lovely shop)


Mom's Nest with Personalized Name Stones ($25) from sjengraving (gobs of gorgeous gifts)

Milk & Honey Gift Set ($22) from SpaGoddess (fellow portlander...I've been eyeing her Rock Star Salt Detox for ages now....)

Mother & Child Ceramic Bowl ($14) from Elm Studio Online (perfect place for personalized & specific gifts...)

Antique French Bread Tin ($85) from FadedPrairie (oh, if I had a million dollars I'd probably spend it here...)



{{All Image Credits to the respective shops }}