Holiday Gift Picks - For Sister O' Mine

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I gathered these gift picks with my little sister in mind - they're bright, fun, & happy! Lovely for daughters too.... These cheery colors would pair nicely- making an extra special handmade gift. Enjoy!

From My Shop:
With Some Etsy Faves:

Print from the Wheatfield (I heard this quote in college & I've kept it close ever since...)

Savoy Earrings from The Peach Tree (this shop is so scrumptious, I've ordered a different pair already!)

Hand Painted Rose Ring from Musette (this has had a long standing spot in my faves....)

Passionfruit Papay Body Sugar Cubes from Naiad (oh, how I want, want, want. These would make such a gorgeous gift!)

Chiffon Flower Headband from VieModerne (just lovely. In fact I think I might've featured this gem before? oh well, it's so beautiful it's worthy of all attention!)


Vist My Other Gift Picks:
Mother Dear
Wee Ones



{{All Image Credits to the respective shops}}

1 comment :

ThePeachTree said...

I love what you've chosen! I've always wanted to try Naiad's soap and just may have to take another gander tonight :)

Thank you so much for featuring my earrings and for picking out a pair for yourself!!