Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!
Mark & I were able to visit Ireland back in 2005. To celebrate St. Patrick's Day I'm sharing a few photos we took back then (yikes, seems like ages ago!). Plus, check out the link for a cute download below.

a pub in Ennis- I loved all the lights & festiveness of the street!

at the Cliffs of Moher- yes, it really was that blustery of weather conditions! I was frightened we'd fall off the edge, eeks!

Dromoland Castle- a gorgeous building, now a hotel for elite (not us)- we were absolutely not invited ...but, we snuck inside & up a closed off swirly staircase to the top of a tower & on the roof to take this photo {amazing we were sneaky enough to not get kicked out!}

part of Dromoland...can only imagine the history here...

an old church...wish i could remember the name!

no photo of both mark & i...but this one of me at the cliffs is one of the few i like....probably because my face is covered up!



Now, a few downloadable St. Patrick's Day cuties I found at The TomKat Studio

yum

printing these off for jack...he's really into playing match...I'll cut them up & use them that way, adorable!

2 comments :

Pili said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Yum! I'd love to eat that cupcake!

Live a Colorful Life said...

At this point I'm not really interested in international travel....except to Ireland. Definitely on my bucket list.

Happy St. Patty's Day.