Makers Must - Chatting at Candied Fabrics

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hello!
First off, thanks so much for sharing in my blog & shop makeover - the comments & feedback are overwhelming and I am so thankful for such an amazing & lovely community!  All the good cheer made me think of this quote by Mark Twain,

"I can live for two months on a good compliment."

Well now, I think I'm all set for the rest of this year & well into 2011! 

Today you can find me over at Candied Fabrics as part of the Maker's Must series where I'm sharing just a bit about my creative process. While you're over there, you must check out her Mod House Ornaments- so clever & cool. 

and just a bit of happiness for the day:
from one of my new favorite shops, Honey & Jam Photography

2 comments :

Pili said...

Lovely shot, off I got to read!

I'm Yee Von. said...

Beautiful photo :D
Thanks for your sharing!