Lovely, Lovely - A Few of My Favorites

Friday, January 28, 2011




So happy to see bits of sunshine out our window yesterday. The sun and a fresh new hair cut (minus 3 inches) had me dreaming thoughts of spring.  What a lovely time of year this is....always filled with so much promise & hope- I love it! 


A few lovely things I encountered & adored during the week


{left column} Paper Wreath - Dana & Carol, Shea Butter Soap - Sweet Petula,  Necklace - LuxeDeluxe
{right} Glass Magnets - Tanner Glass, Modular Art - Gavin Klose






Tell me, are you still in winter mode or dreaming of robin's chirping & flowers blooming? 

3 comments :

Tanner Glass said...

Allisa, thanks for including my magnets in this sweet post! I'm a winter nut, but 50" of snow in the last month has me dreaming of Spring!

Laura Beth said...

oh you have a blog. goodness gracious. so excited. :) thanks for commenting on my blog.


www.lillypieaccessories.blogspot.com just incase you have NO idea who I am. hehe.

Unknown said...

Thank you for including me on your lovely collection from my shop http://www.gavinklose.etsy.com

I really love the Tanner Glass magnets too!