Finding Inspiration - Spring Treasures

Friday, April 01, 2011

We had our first officially warm(ish) day here yesterday...and with the robin out my window and the wildflowers in bloom, it looks like spring has finally arrived! 

So much to love about this time of year:

Garden
{Party Favors by Imeondesign}
 Romance
{Wood Notepad by Quotes and Notes}
Celebrations
{Cake Stand by Vessels and Wares}
Scenery
{Paper Mobile by Royal Buffet}
Blooms
{Necklace by Brittany Chavers}


aren't these lovely? what spring treasures have you found recently? 

3 comments :

Linda said...

These are all wonderful!
I have been enjoying the hummingbirds at my feeders for the last few weeks. As the sun went down yesterday, there were about 15 of them all trying to find a position at two feeders! They were chattering away. It was a "memory" treasure!

Marlene (Quotes and Notes) said...

What a wonderful post!! Thank you for featuring my little notepad! Yes, I really enjoyed the one day of warmth and sunshine yesterday here in Vancouver, BC. The rain is back today! Hoping for a nice weekend.. :)

Brittany Chavers said...

Beautiful post and items you chose to feature! I can't wait for it to actually feel like spring here in Ohio! Thank you so much for including my necklace! :)