Loving Your Business Enough..and such

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday! 


Despite crazy baby schedules, a rainy forecast, blog comment failures, and the usual surplus of ideas but deficiency in time....(I know you guys can relate to some of this, right?) I'm feeling pretty darn good about this week.


There's some exciting stuff going on; 
Today - meet me over at Oh My Handmade where I share my views on loving your business enough. It's a little dose of tough love for ya...and I really look forward to hearing your thoughts. 


Tomorrow - fingers crossed and baby schedules willing, I'm announcing a few new business coaching options. Serving up some goodness to get us all in the direction of our dreams! 


Wednesday - Let's Talk Business. Round Two of our discussion focusing on all those things that keep us creative business folks up at night. (topic to be announced soon :) 


Friday....planning a super cute fabric flower tutorial, with a twist or two. 


Have a lovely week! 
xoxo