Color Me Happy: Vacation Countdown

Monday, April 30, 2012


I planned on creating a lovely mood board with lots of minty green for today...but it's been non-stop excitement & chaos over here.  Wedding order mania + cultivating brand-new anxiety inducing ideas....and our countdown to the family vacation has left little time for the non-essentials. Like, you know, dreamily perusing color inspiration with coffee in hand. Instead, I'm ticking things off the to-do list like it's nobody's business (confession: I add things to the list I've *already* completed just to feel more accomplished) Shhh. 

And though we're traveling with two little guys to the 'best place on earth' - I'm hoping there will be a bit of this kind of vacation (photo above :)  on our trip too.  Relaxing is so difficult for me. I'm one of those crazy folks who can't sit still during movies and crowded places make me nervous. Give me a sand dune, mountain, river, or camp site any day.  Can anyone relate?  

Anyhow, I do have some super exciting stuff to look forward to after this much-needed break, I can hardly wait to share! 

xoxo