A few snapshots from our California vacation last week. Enjoyed the fun & sun at Disneyland & Legoland....nothing better than seeing the little guys soak up all the excitement! I enjoyed the time away and break from our usual routine but so glad to be home again.
10 things I (re)learned on vacation:
- Waiting in line isn't so bad. It's a good time to chat....or just eavesdrop ;)
- I'm not addicted to coffee after all
- Plane rides are tough, no matter how sweet the baby
- Fun & enjoyment are choices, not just things we magically find
- Cool design is everywhere
- It's ok to not work every single day
- I didn't miss television one bit
- It's a Small World is *still* my favorite ride
- My boys can find dirt to dig and rocks to climb no matter where we go.
- The best memories are made in those brief moments when we're not even trying.....