In the Nursery with Cherry Walls {Product Review}

Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Here's the nursery all decked out in aqua splendor with lots of cuteness from Cherry Walls. Well, it's a corner of the nursery anyway.  It's been almost two months since we moved into our new home and I'm happy this project is nearly completed.  Four walls of super dark hunter green gold flecked wallpaper and buckets of patience later, little Luke is now able to enjoy his cheerful room. Since he's nearly a year-old (eeks!), my aim was to choose colors and designs that can be reused and repurposed as he transitions into older boy stuff (and probably away from mama's favorite yellow + gray + aqua....).  So I was thrilled to received these decals from Cherry Walls. They were super easy to use and add lots of contrast to this baby boy bliss. 


Even better than being temporary? They can be easily reapplied (I tried it out just to make sure).  This means that when Luke decides he'd prefer narwhals over birds and galaxies over trees, I can move this beauty branch into my studio! When that time comes I'll add in the pretty pink blossoms I've set aside for now. 

The decals arrived well packaged and were easy to remove.  I was surprised at how strong but not gooey sticky they were. Initially, I was hesitant to put anything on the walls. After all the blood, sweat, & painting, I've yet to hang a picture. But the sample decal included in the pack (genius!) was reassuring and good way to practice. 


Thrilled to realize these kits can easily be mixed & matched as my design aesthetic and preferences change. Maybe our birds would like to be paired with this flock later on down the road? 



View the whole collection of lovely designs and options on the CherryWalls website and connect with them by visiting them on Twitterand Facebook.