Color Me Happy: Red + Orange + Pink

Monday, June 18, 2012


Hello and happy Monday! 


Welcoming summer with this bright mix of red, orange, and pink (mostly) floral mood board. Lots of happy goodness here...


Block print design via Kate Spade Tumblr
Poppies from Most Lovely Things
Watercolor fabric via Fabric and Papers
Color block room design via Apartment Therapy 
Quilt from Calypso Barth




{etc....}


So much excitement around here lately...new job for the husband and a new truck! We've gone so long with one car between us, this weekend we went out and got a pick up truck... for me :)   We're so blessed and I feel like years of hard work is finally paying off.  


This week, I'm planning Luke's first birthday party - a backyard picnic (crossing my fingers for sunshine) with friends and family.  Hoping to share bits of fun stuff I've stumbled upon while gathering ideas but would love to hear of your favorite backyard games & activities....especially for the little ones.  


xoxo