Finding Inspiration - Believing

Saturday, August 25, 2012



I found this quote just when I needed to see it. But I always say that right? Seems like that's how it all works... the very thing we need to hear finds it's way to us just when we need it to. 

What I love about this quote is that it's just so simple & straightforward.  I was talking with one of my best friend's yesterday about the power of what we tell ourselves. You know, the messages our mind plays over & over.  "That's not me." "I could never do that." "I'm a ______"   but what is so often negative could so easily be positive, right?


"This is me!"  "I do this."   I am a ____!!!" 

I mean, it's not like anyone else has to hear what we tell ourselves....you'd bust up laughing if you knew what my motivational self talk was :) But, in any case, right now, I'm choosing to believe in myself and we'll see where that goes. wink, wink. 



{image via tumblr}



{Need another dose of inspiration? Check out my Pinterest Board dedicated to those quotes we need to hear!}