Sending Out an SOS

Wednesday, August 01, 2012


It took me a really (reeeeallly) long time to ask for help with my business and my boys. Maybe it was pride or insecurity but I felt like I had to do it all on my own. Every single little thing.  So silly! Earlier this year, I realized I had to do something different and sent out a SOS - smartest thing I've done in a long time.  Today, I'm over at Noisette Academy sharing  my experience with asking for help...and the rewards that came from doing so.   Pop over & say hello, tell me what keeps you from asking for help.  Or, if you're one of the smarties who's already finessed the strategy of seeking assistance, tell us your experience! 




{oh, and speaking of asking for help....I would love some help in creating my series featuring creative spaces! I'd love to include your place - whether it's a teeny closet or a kitted out studio, I'm gathering photos of where we make creative magic happen! send me an email with your photos & any other interesting info ->  allisa.jacobs {at} gmail {dot} com  }