Chevron Goodness is Here!

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

allisa jacobs fabric design chevron

Hooray, just received my Chevron Goodness back from the printer and it is lovely!  It's a mix of grays and cool pops of color inspired by Pantone's 2013 color card. With, of course, the seemingly never -ending love for chevron ;)   I adore almost any color paired with gray and it seems like lots of my customers do too.  I can not wait to get these beauties to the cutting table and start making some clutches! 

If you'd like to scoop up some of your own, they'll be available in my Spoonflower shop :) 

allisa jacobs fabric design chevron
I especially love the blush pink, yellow, and coral stripes. Which are your favorites?

allisa jacobs fabric design chevron
Included some purple in there, a color I don't often move towards, but there's been a lot of requests for it! 

allisa jacobs fabric design chevron
The basic stripe, gray + white.  

allisa jacobs fabric design
Also printed off more of the Carlsbad prints, a cool mix of geometrics & florals.  

allisa jacobs fabric design chevron


Hope everyone has a lovely day! Off to sew.....